Societal interactions are heavily impacted by the integration of mature and innovative technologies, such as:
Meanwhile new generations of students enroll in curricula at the university level:
- accustomed to questioning knowledge and information provided by the professors,
- eager to use rich media to interact with taught matters,
- used to manipulate virtual data and create their own methodological references from their personal Internet findings
- interested in participating in the construction of the learning resources
- having grasped the collaboration aspects of social networks.
Enslab intends to elaborate analytical models via prototype applications and comprehensive researches, in view of enlightening the learning methods in vogue among this new university population.